Sunday, February 09, 2014

1539 Sold Morning at the Brown Family Farm Plein Air Alla Prima

Sold (Slow Farm Donation)  I had a nice time painting here yesterday, its a lovely place to visit with pretty scenery and nice animals and birds.  I got an enormous cabbage and some nice oranges, they let you sample fruits or vegies too.  All their fruits and vegetables are organic and they also have chicken and duck eggs.  I will be going there to paint again.

Very foggy early yesterday, the farm is on 1871 Jenkins road,  I went right past could hardly see the numbers.


4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Now that is one gorgeous painting and also a gorgeous spot for a home.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks loads Sherry!

Fatima said...

Hi Lori! I thought I'd visit your website tonight - and gosh, these photos are absolutely beautiful, they bring out the textures of your amazing paintings. I also love the new theme of your website, dark but cool to the eye and makes the paintings stand out.

Cool - you've included hurricanes in your website description! :)

Fatima
on Ravelry :)

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks loads Fatima, glad you stopped by!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...