Saturday, September 07, 2013

1514 Lazy Day on the Indian River

I did this one awhile back, put it aside because I wanted to add the birds.  The plants to the left of the coconut palm are a succulent with red flowers.  They spread from many tiny plant-lets on each leaf so some people call them Mother of Thousands.  I have several different varieties in my yard, they tend to take over.  I don't mind I like them.

The painting is 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

It is beautiful, Lori. I really love the bird and that wild tree in amongst those gorgeous red flowers.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Sherry!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...